Boosted from Snarkypants, because it's a very fun idea: Things that formerly interested me but now, not so much...
1) American Idol. I stopped watching faithfully in 2012, so it's been a lot of years. The contestants all sound alike to me. It was exciting and original but now there are so many talent shows on a national platform that it's not as exciting or original.
2) Baking and cooking. When OCD flared up, about ten years ago, I had to stop baking because of my compulsions to wash every utensil before and immediately after using it, which was inconvenient and tiring. Now that the OCD is under control, I just don't have the oomph to go back to baking and cooking. This is the same time period I would have to check and re-check the silverware drawer to make sure the forks and spoons were nesting correctly and hadn't tipped over.
3) Sitcoms. I haven't found anything I really enjoy in the past few seasons. Nothing is smart and funny.
4) Baths. I would luxuriate in the tub for hours on end. Soaking in delightful, delicious potions. Not so much anymore. A utilitarian shower is all I want.
5) Space movies.
7) Gourmet coffee. We used to have a nifty coffee shop in town, but it closed. I understand a new one is opening soon, so I'll try it out. But I'm really over the fancy schmancy coffee. I just want a cup of regular coffee. And I love my daily Dunkin' Donuts.
8) Clothes shopping. After the big purge of last summer, I've not been buying clothes. That's a really big deal for me, as I definitely believe in retail therapy.
9) The mall. The mall in my town is a joke. There is little variety, few stores, and lots of empty spaces.
10) Magazines. I had more subscriptions than I cared to count for a few years. Then I winnowed it down to digital copies of Oprah and Redbook and People magazines. I haven't read a magazine in months!