Today was a challenging day. I overslept. I and several other people clicked a link in an email that was supposed to be from a colleague but turned out to be suspicious. Panic ensued. Things went downhill from there. So--I'm going to focus on things that make me happy.
1) Puppy pictures and videos. Especially on Instagram.
2) Knitting. With good yarn. (that basically means non-acrylic yarn)
3) Reading. Or listening to audio books.
4) Clean laundry. Particularly clean, crisp sheets.
5) Casual Fridays. I like being able to wear jeans. I'm not a slob.
6) Chocolate. Not dark chocolate, though.
7) Iced coffee from Dunkin' Donuts.
9) Being organized at school. Makes life much easier.
10) Laughing. I love to laugh. And I do it often.