1) Sam is crazy for The Lion King. Do you have a favorite Disney movie? They are all my favorites!
2) The song tells us that Hakuna Matata "means no worries." Is something worrying you right now? no
3) Who is the most optimistic person you know? my bestie
4) Elton John wrote "Hakuna Matata" but didn't record it. Name a song Sir Elton is famous for singing. "Daniel"
5) Can you play the piano? no
6) Congratulations! You just won a guided African Safari Tour! 8 days in Zambia and Botswana for you and a friend. All expenses paid, and allowing you access to breathtaking, unforgettable sights. It takes at least 30 hours to get there, and before you go you'll need yellow fever and hepatitis vaccinations and medication to prevent malaria. Are you up for it? you betcha!
7) There's been a mistake. You really won a 4-night Disney Bahamas Cruise for two. Are you relieved or disappointed that you'll be partying with a guy in a Simba suit on the Lido Deck instead of observing a real lion in the wild? I'm neither relieved nor disappointed--it's going to be a fun trip either way!
8) Let's bring this back to real life -- do you have any vacation plans? well, my sister invited me to join her family on a tour of Washington, DC, this summer and I'm hoping to be able to afford going
9) Describe your luggage. Is it durable and high quality? Or are you like Crazy Sam, who has been known to use an Old Navy shopping bag as her carry-on? I bought luggage about a year ago and I got an unusual color so it would be more easily identifiable.