Sunday Stealing: The Meme from Suburbia
1. What were you doing 10 years ago? I was intense about school, working at it all the time
2. By this time next year, I ... will be decluttered, hopefully.
3. Do you think the United States will elect a female President in your lifetime? Do you think this would be a good thing? Yes, I do. And it depends on the woman.
4. Which fictional, TV show character you would shag anytime? Dr. Doug Ross
5. Who is your greatest enemy? me
6. Tell me about your most recent trip of more than 100 miles? it was to a social studies conference in Augusta and I drove in a torrential storm of rain/freezing rain/sleet, it was one of the scariest trips I've ever made
7. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus? dictionary
8. Do you have a nickname? What is it? Kwizgiver
9. What are you dreading at the moment? going to the laundromat
10. Do you worry that others will judge you from reading some of your answers? I've never thought about it
11. If you find an outfit you love, but the size on the label is larger than you want, do you buy the outfit? Why or why not? of course!
12. Even the biggest slackers are anal-retentive about something? What are you anal-retentive about? being organized at school
13. Out of all the books you read as a child, which one had the biggest influence on how you are today? I had a set of pop up books that were fairy tales
14. Which Golden Girl would you want to spend a night on the town with? well, the characters were so diverse--probably Blanche to have a wild time, or Dorothy to have an interesting time
15. What is the one product you would never buy in its generic form even if the generic is half the price? toilet paper
16. How old were you when you stopped believing in Santa? 6
17. What is the one smell that turns your stomach without fail? deer urine
18. If someone holds out a carton of milk to you and asks you to sniff it to see if its spoiled, do you? no one ever has done that
19. You have a completely free day and $2000.00, What are you doing? enjoying the day
20. What is the most used item in your home? toilet