The Sassy Questions
1. If you could say anything you wanted to say to Donald Trump, what would you say? Twitter might not be the best way to get your message across
2. If you had to be the mother of Britney Spears or Lindsay Lohan, who would you choose and why? Britney because she has kids
3. You get to be Queen for a day. The kids are all taken care of, and you can spend as much money as you want. What do you do all day? I would travel
4. Is there a song that brings tears to your eyes every time you hear it? If so, which one? Imagine moves me, and for different reasons Mary J. Blige's No More Drama
5. A fairy taps you on the shoulder and tells you that you can either have a perfect face or a perfect body for the rest of your life. Which do you choose? at this stage I would choose a perfect body--but not for looks, for not having any maladies or pops and creaks when I move
6. If you could live any place in the world and money was no object, where would you live and why? Ireland because it feels like home
7. What is your biggest regret in life? lately, I've been thinking about one of my dear college friends with whom I've lost touch--so I'll say losing touch with M.M.
8. If you could go back and visit one person in your life who is now dead, and ask one question, what would that question be and why would you ask it? I might go back and ask either Mum, Grammy, or Grampy but I don't know what I would ask
9. If you had the choice to age forward (like we are now) or aging backwards (think Benjamin Buttons) which would you choose and why? I think I'll keep going in the direction I'm going
10. What will the epitaph on your headstone say? I won't have a headstone...