The Xmas Questions of 2016
1. Do you send out Xmas cards and if so how many do you send? I sent two
2. Do you write and send a holiday letter to describe your year? I do not
3. What do you think of photo cards? I love them!
4. How about the tree thing – do you have one every year? Do you prefer a real or artificial? no, I don't have one every year at least, nothing other than my fiber optic one
5. Describe your typical tree (size, decorations, type). If you don’t have a tree, do you decorate and if so, tell us about it. (If you don’t decorate make up a story here…) my typical tree is a fiber optic 3-footer, no decorations needed
6. Do you hang up stockings? Whose names are on them (and relationships)? I only have my own stocking and since it doesn't get filled, I don't hang it up
7. Your favorite Xmas movie(s) are? The Family Stone is becoming a favorite
8. Tell us about an Xmas movie you hate. I don't hate it but I don't get the appeal of A Christmas Story
9. What’s favorite Xmas Song(s) I like them all
10. What holiday song makes you want to hurl? I think "Dominick the Donkey" is annoying because it gets stuck in my head--same with "Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer"
11. What do you prefer for your holiday meal? as long as we have our traditional cinnamon rolls, anything else goes
12. When do you open your gifts? oh, we're in no rush--mid-day or so
13. Do you buy gifts for your pet? I do for the family pet
14. What's the worst gift you've ever gotten? nothing comes to mind
15. Do you ever travel for the holiday? no
16. Did you see Santa as a child? he used to stop by our house on Christmas Eve and tuck us in bed
17. Have you ever gone caroling? yes, it was so much fun!
18. Do you drive around and look at the Xmas lights? yes, on Christmas Eve
19. Have you ever had a white Christmas? I've only had one green Christmas that I can remember
20. Do you know how to ice skate? If yes, when did you skate the last time? if it's like riding a bike, I still can but it's been a good 20 years since the last time I did
21. Are we crazy for thinking that the holiday season is WAY too commercial? no, we're not crazy
22. Have you ever worked Xmas eve or Xmas day? I have, back in my retail/college days
23. What are your Xmas pet peeves? it makes me cringe when people wish Jesus happy birthday
24. What’s your favorite thing about the holidays? spending time with family I don't see nearly enough
25. Here's your chance to say something significant to our players. Go for it! Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas, Hanukkah, and a Happy New Year!