Ten things I did over Thanksgiving break:
1) Slept in.
2) Met a former student for coffee. It's been a couple of years since we've gotten together so it was a blast catching up.
3) Knit some gifts.
4) Listened to books, I finished one and am half-way through another.
5) Met another former student for coffee. She's a recent graduate so we just had one semester to catch up on.
6) Cleared off my DVR by watching a lot of stupid movies.
7) Took one nap.
8) Had a wonderful manicure.
9) Enjoyed a delightful Thanksgiving with my parents. Just the three of us and such a laid back day.
10) Went to the laundromat at the perfect time--my last load finished drying just as the place got incredibly crowded.