Sunday Stealing: Questions for a New Year’s Eve Reflection Meme
1. What was the single best thing that happened this past year? having students pass the AP Psych exam
2. What was the single most challenging thing that happened? the whirlwind trip to Pennsylvania
3. What was an unexpected joy this past year? teaching--I really pushed myself to be better
4. What was an unexpected obstacle? finances, I must get my spending under control
5. Pick three words to describe 2013. family, fun, friends
6. What were the best books you read this year? Me Before You, Where'd You Go, Bernadette?, The Cuckoo's Calling, The Fault In Our Stars, and Beautiful Ruins... I really could go on and on, I read a lot of great books this year!
7. With whom were your most valuable relationships? my sisters and that includes my bff!
8. What was your biggest personal change from January to December of this past year? opening up
9. In what way(s) did you grow emotionally? I graduated from therapy and have maintained
10. In what way(s) did you grow spiritually? I cherished peace
11. In what way(s) did you grow physically? I'm working on my environment
12. In what way(s) did you grow in your relationships with others? I opened up a lot more
13. What was the most enjoyable part of your work? bonding with my students, I'm having a GREAT year!
14. What was the most challenging part of your work? working without a contract and the negativity that the administration doesn't acknowledge
15. What was your single biggest time waster in your life this past year? TV
16. What was the best way you used your time this past year? knitting and reading/listening to books
17. What was biggest thing you learned this past year? I'm ok
18. Create a phrase or statement that describes 2013 for you. Spending time with my family rejuvenates me.