Jingle Bell Rock
1) Sam has affection for this song because, when she was very young, she tap-danced to it for a Christmas recital. Her parents told her she was wonderful. Do you have any memories from a school/church program or pageant -- either as a child onstage or an adult in the audience? as a student, I was always in the school chorus--and regularly performed in concerts
2) Ok, she admits it: After too many cups of holiday cheer, Sam did a few steps of her "Jingle Bell Rock" routine at last year's company Christmas party. Have you ever done anything at a coworker gettogether that you now regret? nope
3) Since that unfortunate Christmas 2012 incident, Sam can't even look at a cup of egg nog. How about you? Do you like egg nog? I do not like it *shudder*
4) For special events, Sam slips on her favorite piece of jewelry: a charm bracelet that once belonged to her grandmother. Do you have a special treasure from a previous generation? sadly, I do not.
5) The only Christmas card Sam has received so far in 2013 is from her insurance agent. How about you? Have any holiday cards arrived yet? not a one
6) Because of the chill in the air, Sam gave her dog his Christmas gift -- a sweater -- early this year. He's already gotten compliments on it. Are there any pets on your gift list? yes, Maggie will get a busy bone!
7) Do you need snow to get "into the spirit?" no
8) Are you going to get/have you gotten a flu shot this year? I did get one.
9) December is an important fundraising month for charities. Here's your chance to plug a worthy cause that means a lot to you. there is a local cancer support group that I knit for and give my charity funds to, as well as the local homeless shelter