Saw this at Fond Of Snape and had to steal it!
1. You have been awarded the time off from work and an all-expenses paid week anywhere in the United States. The catch is that it must be somewhere you have not been before. Where do you choose to visit? I would like to visit Chicago
2. Name three of your guilty pleasures. People magazine, The Housewives' shows on Bravo, and E! Entertainment News
3. The best kind of Girl Scout Cookie is: the Thank You cookie--shortbread with chocolate on the bottom
4. What do you value most in other people? humor
5. Be honest. Do you sneak some raw cookie dough when you’re baking cookies? sometimes I don't even bake the dough
6. Have you ever looked back at your life and realized that something you thought was a bad thing was actually a blessing in disguise? yes, although lately I'm second guessing myself, but I know I need to stay steady on!
7. What is the most beautiful place you’ve ever visited? Brugge, Belgium
8. Are you more of a thinker or a feeler? I really don't know... I think I'm a thinker
9. Name three things you are thankful for right now. having tomorrow (and Friday) off, electronics that are fun, and an apartment I love
10. Have you ever participated in a three-legged race? oh, I'm sure at some point in my life I have
11. When you are at an event that plays the National Anthem, do you place your hand over your heart? always, plus I usually sing