Too Fat Polka
1) This song is about a woman who doesn't get to see her lover often enough because he's on the night shift. Have you ever worked nights? I've worked super early mornings, with my shift starting at 4 am, does that count?
2) She promises that if he takes the day off, she'll make it feel like a vacation. Have you traveled anywhere fun so far this year? Do you have any leisure trips planned for 2017? I have not traveled anywhere this year and I have no big trips planned (yet), a small trip to Central Maine in a couple of weeks, but that's partly business
3) The ladies of Fifth Harmony are enthusiastic supporters of the Girl Scouts, rewarding troops who excel in fundraising activities with free concerts. The Scouts' best-known fundraiser is their cookie sale. What's your favorite cookie (Girl Scout or otherwise)? I tried the Lemonade cookies this year and WOW! they rival my beloved Thank You cookies. Both have a shortbread base, and I love the shortbread cookies, too.
4) Fifth Harmony also participated in Goodwill's Fall Haul campaign. They encouraged high school students donate as many items as possible to Goodwill, and the winning school got a free concert. When did you last take gently-used items to a resale organization? last fall I culled my wardrobe and dropped a substantial amount off--and the local animal shelter did a shoe drive that I donated to, too
5) Do you ever shop second-hand or thrift stores? occasionally
6) Fifth Harmony member Normani Kordei competes on Dancing with the Stars this season. Would you do better on DWTS or The Voice? In other words, are you a better singer or dancer? a much better singer! If The Voice had been on in the late 80s, I would probably have tried out
7) In February 2016, when this song was first released, The Denver Broncos won the Super Bowl and Spotlight won the Best Picture Oscar. Can you recall who won the 2017 Super Bowl and Best Picture Oscar, just two months ago? The Patriots won and something about moonlight won, I had never heard of it and am vague about the name but I think it's got moonlight in the title (without googling)
8) 2016's most popular TV show was Game of Thrones. Are you a fan? I have no watched it
9) Random Question: What's the subject line of the newest message in your email spam folder? something about F*ckBuddy requests