This Is the Way the Bunny Hops
1) Why do you suppose there are so many songs about Santa Claus, yet very few about the Easter Bunny? Santa is a more secular figure than the Easter Bunny.
2) This song was written by The Kiboomers, two early education teachers who are passionate about the power of music to help kids learn. Tell us about a teacher who had an impact on your life. my seventh-grade social studies teacher inspired me to be a traveler--when I was in Brussels, I saw a landmark and had a flashback to being in his class. I even sent him a postcard of the landmark to let him know I was thinking about him.
3) Legend has it that the Easter Bunny was introduced to America in the 1700s by German immigrants. These children waited for a magic creature who left colored eggs. Today's kids dye Easter eggs themselves. When did you most recently color eggs? it has been about forty-four years
4) The Easter Bunny is usually shown carrying a wicker basket filled with eggs, toys and candy. Is there any wicker in the room you're in right now? not in this room
5) While marshmallow Peeps are manufactured all year around, they are most popular at Easter. Do you prefer the chicks or the bunnies? I do not eat Peeps, I don't like marshmallows
6) A little time in the microwave can do ugly things to a Peep. Have you ever nuked a Peep? I have not
7) Would you prefer a hollow or a solid chocolate bunny? solid!
8) A traditional American Easter dinner usually includes glazed ham or roast lamb. Which would you rather have as your main course? I usually have ham
9) Easter is considered the season of rebirth. What makes you feel refreshed or rejuvenated? pedicures!