Ten things I love that are purple:
1) Pens. I love correcting with my purple sharpie pens. Or my InkJoy purple pens.
2) Shoes. I'm excited for the weather to get better and better so I can wear my purple suede mary janes!
3) Over the Sea to Skye. A sumptuous shawl I knit, I can't wait to wear it this spring.
4) Henny Hat. I saw both the pattern and the yarn by participating in a Wednesday Yarn Along and couldn't wait to make one for myself. I get tons of compliments when I wear it.
5) Fisher Cable Hat. One of the first hats I knit for a student request.
6) Eggplant. I know a lot of people don't enjoy eggplant, but when it's prepared well, it's delicious!
7) I have a pair of purple jeans that I love, too.
8) Mt. Katahdin.
10) Prince. I'm so sad he's dead.