Ten random things:
1) I'll be finishing my audiobook tonight. I can't wait to find out how the story weaves the end.
2) My neighbor's been out of town since Saturday--I'm taking care of her cat. I don't like cats. I do like Buddy, though.
3) Tomorrow is International Women's Day.
5) My car is in the shop. I'm having brake work done. I had to remind them that I've only had the car for 8 months and that it's under warranty and that I should NOT have to pay for this work (or the rental car). Standing firm, without being bitchy worked.
6) Rt. 1 was closed for a few hours due to weather-related accidents, so I had to take a back road to get home. It just about doubled the time it takes me to get home.
7) Winter can end any time now.
8) My students and I are studying and analyzing Andrew Jackson's presidency. They picked up on quite a few similarities with President Trump. Very interesting discussions.
9) Another class is analyzing role models--describing one person they know and one person they don't know. It was very interesting.
10) I'm dreading the upcoming time change. I never do well with it, but this year is going to be particularly difficult.