Alone Again, Naturally
1. Friday was St. Patrick's Day, March 17th! Did you celebrate with green beer or a green milkshake? I had neither, but I had an Irish soup and soda bread
2. Did you remember to wear green? I wore green every day last week
3. What color do you look best in? green, purple, and brown
4. This week's featured artist, Gilbert O'Sullivan, was born in Waterford, Ireland. Waterford is famous for Waterford Crystal. Do you have glassware that you save for special occasions? I have a lovely vase that I save for special flowers
5. This week's featured song includes the line, "To think that only yesterday I was cheerful, bright and gay." How were you feeling yesterday? the time change has kicked my butt--I was tired but in a good mood
6. It begins with reference to a wedding that didn't quite come off because the bride left the groom at the altar. When were you most recently at church? Was it for a holiday service, a regularly scheduled service, a special event (a wedding or baptism)? I don't even remember
7. In 1971, when this song was popular, Malibu Barbie was a big seller for Mattel. This doll had a perpetual tan. For a human to achieve this, a tanning bed or self tanner is usually required. Have you used either method to give yourself a tan? I embrace my pasty skin tone
8. In March, 1971, James Taylor appeared on the cover of TIME magazine. What's your favorite James Taylor song? today, I'm choosing "BSUR"
9. Random Question: What word or phrase do you hear yourself saying too often? lately I've been saying "Wellllll..."