Ten things I like that are red:
1) Red hair. My sisters and I are all gingers, which is unusual. We all have various shades of red. Mine has changed the most--going from vibrant red to an almost beige-y strawberry blond. It's fun to be a redhead, though.
2) Pomegranate. One my favorite fruits. I love the sweet, tart crunch.
3) Red Jello. I don't even care what flavor it's supposed to be, I like my jello red!
4) Sunset. I haven't seen many sunsets in these past months and I miss the lingering shades of red into purple.
5) Simply Red. I know, I know. But I like Mick Hucknall. So much so that I copied his short hair style in the early 90s.
6) The ruby. Many years ago, I bought myself a pretty ruby ring. I should dig it out and see if I can get it reset into a pendant.
7) Red Velvet Cake. We even have a family secret recipe.
8) This blanket. I can't quite capture the color but it's a deep, rich, luxurious red. I bought it for myself but realized that my stepmom needed a new blanket so I gave it to her. It's her favorite, too.
9) My felted knitting project bag. It's a wine-red. Easy to keep track of.
10) My favorite hat--I love the bright red color and it doesn't smoosh my hair too much! It was an easy pattern and I've made several more but not using this awesome yarn.