Ten things I am looking forward to…
1) Vacation begins at 2:50 pm Friday. Not that I'm counting down or anything.
2) Finishing Rivers of London by Ben Aaronovitch, because I'm loving the book and can't wait to see how it ends. Then I've got to get the next book!
3) Finishing my Over The Sea to Skye shawl. I'm almost finished! I think I love it! I might even keep it for myself!
4) Time with the furry beast, Maggie, next week. My parents are heading out of town for a few days and I get the Queen to myself!
5) Donating the 8 hats I knit to the Planet Head Day cancer fundraiser (people shave their heads and receive a knit hat).
6) Catching up on some TV shows, I've fallen behind on This Is Us.
7) Catching up on some movies. I have a bunch on my DVR. From September.
8) Sandal and pedicure season. I'm tired of shoes and socks.
9) SPRING! The weatherman reported that this winter has dumped 95.3 inches of snow on us. We're expecting another 4-8 inches tomorrow into Thursday. And that this February has been 20% colder than last year.