Ten things I like that are green:
1) Trees: when they begin to bud in spring, it's such a tender green. Then when the leaves unfurl and grow, their dark greens are gorgeous.
2) Grass: on my daily commute, I have the luxury of driving through fields framed by rolling hills. So pretty.
3) Money: 'Nuff said.
4) My eyes: they are dark green hazel.
5) Lights: GO!
6) Ink: half of my tattoos are green. I still love my four-leaf clover tattoo best!
7) Ireland: the name Emerald Isle fits. When I flew over, I couldn't believe how vivid green it was. And I love all things Ireland.
8) Pens: I don't often correct with red ink, I tend to use green. Much happier than red.
9) Apples: Granny Smith, tart apples are my favorite.
10) Leafy: I like all leafy-greens but a partial to spinach.