1) I'm just back from my annual physical. Weight is down, blood pressure is good, all systems go!
2) I was terribly anxious before my physical. I'm not sure why but I had anxiety sweats and everything. Bah! I love my primary care, so I don't know what was up with that.
3) It was decadent to sleep in this morning. 2 whole hours beyond my usual wake up/get up time!
4) But, I still have to head over to school for a
5) I've got Virginia sister's gifts; now to send them!
6) I have nothing yet for Pennsylvania sister. Yet.
7) I'm excited for my student teacher to finish up. He's excited to be done, too. It's been a good experience, better than I hoped for, but I want my room back. 15 weeks is too long for this.
8) I don't think I'm going to get myself a gift this Christmas. Nothing is coming to mind.
9) I think I've finally figured out what to get my dad for Christmas. He's tough to buy gifts for. He says I am tough to buy for but I don't think I am--really: books, yarn, gift cards...
10) Santa makes me happy. By Per Breiehagen: