1) This song refers to the merengue and the cha-cha. Are you a good dancer? absolutely not--only in my dreams
2) Dances like the merengue and cha-cha are featured on Dancing with the Stars. Are you a loyal DWTS viewer? not loyal... I do tune in occasionally
3) The Copa girl in the song, Lola, wears yellow feathers in her hair and a dress cut down to there. If we were going to the clubs tonight, what would you wear? no feathers, that's for sure! Probably something that would be considered hipster, even though I'm not intentionally a hipster
4) The real Copacabana nightclub was on East 60th Street in New York. It was used as a setting for the movie Goodfellas. Do you have a favorite mobster movie? does Married to the Mob count?
5) Our featured artist, Barry Manilow, has unfortunately spent a great deal of this young century in the hospital -- broken nose, face lift, chest pains and two hip surgeries. Tell us about your most recent trip to the doctor, ER, or dentist. I had a check up in February to monitor my blood pressure which had been unusually high back in November... but it's all good now
6) Manilow told US Magazine that he enjoys nude sunbathing. Have you ever skinny dipped or sunbathed au naturel? the last time I skinny dipped was while vacationing in Aruba just after sunset, I was in my 20s and feeling glorious!
7) Before he became famous as a performer, Manilow was a very successful jingle writer. "Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there …" and "You deserve a break today at McDonald's …" were his. Tell us about a TV commercial you saw recently. an ad for the spin mop, it will change my cleaning life...
8) The Manilow faithful are known as Fanilows and proudly wear Barry hoodies, wristwatches and even dog tags. Do you have any clothes that feature a recording artist? I've got an Elvis shirt from my sister's visit to Graceland
9) In 2005, Manilow refused to respond when Larry King inquired about his sexuality. Do you think it's rude for interviewers to ask personal questions? Or is it something a performer should expect because it goes with the job? some things should be private