Just Give Me A Reason
1) When she first burst onto the scene, Pink was a self-proclaimed tomboy. Now she's glam. Literally. She was on the cover of the June issue of Glamour and is a spokeswoman for Covergirl cosmetics. Does a celebrity endorsement increase your interest in a product? it depends on the product, really--like the Got Milk campaign is cute and clever and I stop to look at the ads, other times I don't even notice
2) This song is about a woman who feels her lover slipping away. Do you believe a couple can repair a relationship once it starts to sour? I think relationships take a lot of effort but they can be repaired.
3) As a little girl, Pink wanted to be an Olympic gymnast. If you could excel (or, if you do excel) at any sport, which one? I excel at napping
4) Pink is married to motorcycle pro Carey Hart. Have you ever ridden really fast on a motorcyle? no, thanks
5) When she found out she was pregnant, Pink says she gave up whiskey and cigarettes … but admits she misses the whiskey. Do you have a habit you know you should break? I have several habits I know I should break
6) In 2010, she fell out of the aerial harness that was supposed to carry her across the stage. Are you afraid of heights? as a kid I was really scared of heights, but was "cured" when I kissed the Blarney Stone. After climbing up a very narrow, steep staircase I was bound and determined that I was going to kiss the stone, and while hanging upside down, I thought it was more cool than scary... and now I don't have a thing about heights
7) Pink enjoys showing off her tattoos. Do you have any body art? I have four tattoos and I don't think about showing them off as much as I think of having them where I can see them
8) Pink can be very salty in her language. When was the last time you cursed? the other day
9) On her website, Pink sells 10 different t-shirts. Do you have a favorite t-shirt? What does it look like/say?