Livin' On A Prayer
1) This song tells the tale of Tommy, who works on the docks, and Gina, who works in a diner. Where do you work? I teach high school
2) Jon Bon Jovi has said that he and Frank Sinatra are distant relatives. Tell us about one of your relatives. well, I'm actually distantly related to both Celine Dion and Madonna. More closely related to Madonna than Celine, but both are from my mother's side. Distantly related.
3) Jon and his high school sweetheart tied the knot in Vegas at the Graceland Wedding Chapel, and they remain married today. When you were in school, who did you fantasize about marrying? Where is that person today? I saw a guy walking down the street and declared to my friends that I would marry him. We dated for ten years, but alas, it didn't work out.
4) The Jon Bon Jovi Soul Foundation is devoted to supplying local food pantries and helping rebuild neighborhoods hit by natural disasters. Here's your opportunity to give a shameless plug to a charity you support. C-A-N-C-E-R which stands for Caring Area Neighbors for Cancer Education and Recovery
5) Jon is often complimented on his hair. What's the most recent compliment you've received?
6) Everyone talks about their favorite vacation spots. But, since Sam is crazy, she wants to hear about a place you visited that you wish never to return to. Amsterdam, in The Netherlands, was the dirtiest city I've ever been to--I felt unsafe
7) When was the last time you played cards with an actual deck (as opposed to on your computer)? What game was it? last week I was playing Rummy with a student
8) Do you bite your nails? no, never have
9) Where are you as you answer these 9 questions? What's the view from where you sit? I'm looking at a chair covered in skeins of yarn