If you're not familiar with today's song, you can hear it here.
1) Crazy Sam's dad often traveled for business, and always remembered to bring her the little complimentary soaps or body lotions he got from the hotel. When you travel, do you bring back souvenirs? Send post cards? I like to buy myself a little something (scarf, necklace, earrings) to remember the journey
2) When you fly, do you prefer window or aisle? Or doesn't it matter? as long as I'm not in the middle, I don't mind
3) According to Askmen.com, Jim Anderson (Robert Young) of Father Knows Best is the best TV dad ever. Who is your favorite TV (or movie) dad? my favorite TV dad is Steven Douglass from My Three Sons
4) Sam's father was the family disciplinarian. What about you? Do you consider yourself a rule maker, a rule follower, or a rule breaker? depending on where I am, I am all three
5) Sam's father was the one who gave her driving lessons. Think back to your first few times behind the wheel. Were you a naturally good driver? not when I was younger, I was very very nervous--that's why I waited until I was an adult to get my license
6) This week's featured artist, Kenny Loggins, was born in Washington state. Have you ever lived in, or traveled to, any of our northern border states? (For those of you not as well versed in geography as Crazy Sam, that's AK, WA, MT, ND, MN, WI, MI PA, NY, VT, and ME.) I live in the Great State of Maine, aka The Great White North, along the Canadian border
7) As part of the duo Loggins and Messina, Loggins performed the song "House at Pooh Corner." Do you have a favorite character from the Winnie the Pooh books/movies? Pooh, but I am terribly fond of Piglet
8) The mercury is going to start rising. How hot is too hot for you? 85º? 95º? Or are you one of those "the hotter the better" people? I hate the heat... anything over 80 is toooooo hot!
9) To celebrate Father's Day, Sam is giving away her father's favorite candy: LifeSavers. Would you prefer a roll of Wild Cherry, or Butter Rum, or Winter Green or Peppermint? hmmm... I like them all!