Ok, Mother Nature... bring it on! Dr. DeLay was gracious enough to reschedule our Skype session. I was really worried we'd have to dash the plans altogether. Now I don't really care if we have a storm day or not.
A Winter Storm Warning for heavy snow remains in effect until 2 pm EDT Wednesday.
- Locations: East Central and Northeast Maine.
- Precipitation type: Heavy snow with snowfall rates of 1 to 2 inches per hour are possible tonight into Wednesday morning.
- Accumulations: 9 to 14 inches of total storm snowfall.
- Timing: into Wednesday afternoon.
- Winds: northeast 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph.
- Impacts: moderate to high. Heavy snowfall will result in difficult driving conditions. Blowing and drifting of snow is possible in open terrain.