Once again, combining the prompt of the March Challenge with my Ten Things Tuesday for the week: what's your favorite food?
1) Reese's peanut butter cups.
2) Salad. I like that salad is never the same, different greens, different extra veggies, different dressings.
3) Poultry. I enjoy turkey and chicken if it's off the bone. Bone-in makes nervous.
4) Rice. Plain, stir-fried, baked, I like it.
5) Potatoes. My favorite food. So versatile. They can be a main meal or a side dish. I especially love a baked potato with salsa. YUM!
6) Bread. Any kind of bread or roll or biscuit. Bread is my crack.
7) Soup. I like all types of soup. Again, it can be made with any base and any veggies, meatless, meaty.
8) Pizza. Love how versatile it is, too. Again, any combo can be made.
9) Pineapple. Nothing makes me happier than juicy, fresh pineapple.
10) Pomegranate. My favorite fruit. Unfortunately, it's seasonal. And the season is too short.