Winter Storm Warning now in effect from 7 pm Tuesday to 2 pm EDT Wednesday.
The Winter Storm Warning for snow is now in effect from 7 pm Tuesday to 2 pm EDT Wednesday.
- Locations: East Central and Northeast Maine.
- Precipitation type: Heavy snow with snowfall rates of 1 to 2 inches are possible Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
- Accumulations: 8 to 12 inches of snow.
- Timing: Tuesday evening into Wednesday early afternoon.
- Winds: Northeast 5 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph.
- Impacts: moderate. Heavy snowfall will result in difficult driving conditions with patchy blowing and drifting of snow in open terrain.