Ten things that begin with S:
1) Santa. I am a Santa fan. I love the idea of Christmas and how Santa manifests the spirit of and magic of giving.
2) Sleep. If sleep counted as a hobby, I would be a champion sleeper.
3) Spain. One of my favorite trips was to Barcelona... we spent time in some small coastal towns and I also went to Madrid. But the majority of time was spent in Barcelona.
4) School. I am a life-long learner and I love the atmosphere of learning, especially at school. Oftentimes the magic happens and it's the best feeling.
5) Style. I like to think I have a good sense of style. That my wardrobe is extensive and flattering. I put a lot of effort and care into my clothing and accessories. I take particular pride because of my size.
6) Singing. I actually love singing but I hate performing. It's a shame, really.
7) Sisters. My sisters are my best friends.
8) Success. Nothing like the feeling of pride that comes with accomplishment.
9) Seasons. The four seasons in Northern Maine are truly something to behold. I just wish winter didn't last so long.
10) Sentimentality. The older I get the more I am nostalgic and sentimental.