Ten things in no particular order:
1) My students are busily working away on an assignment. One of them gave me a gift card to a local restaurant because I mentioned that I was craving one of their no-bake cookies. How sweet is that?? I am having such a good school year that I forget to mention how much fun I'm having. Even though I'm stressed about the new preps and classes I'm teaching, I'm still having a lot of fun!
2) The weather is warming up significantly. Last week it was -40 and this week it's supposed to get up to the 40s. And the sun's out.
3) The painters have finally finished in my apartment!!! The ceiling looks great, as do the walls where they painted fresh paint, however, the paint is obviously new and looks like a different shade. I'll have to nag my landlord about that.
4) A new-ish policy at school is asking all of us to wear our identification badges. I got a lanyard that looks like a silver necklace.
5) Since I had such fun with the Capturing December photo challenge, I'm considering a February challenge. I donno.
6) I finished reading a really good book last night and today I'm having trouble choosing what to read next. I will randomly select something.
7) According to Goodreads, I'm three books ahead of my pace to meet the goal of reading 50 books this year!
8) Chewing gum feels weird since I had my wisdom teeth out.
9) Last night, I was so tired I almost ditched knitting class. I'm glad I went. I learned a couple of new things, taught a couple of things to everyone else, and had a lot of fun.
10) The senior class is having a class meeting during my class time. It's weird to sit here waiting for them.