Sunday Stealing: Have you's and What if's?
1. Have you anything to confess today? I am a yarnaholic.
2. Have you ever broken a law? If so, what was it? I regularly travel faster than the posted rate.
3. Have you ever committed an act of betrayal against a friend or family member? explain. not that I can think of
4. Has someone else done something that, to this day, makes you cringe when you think about them committing the act?. of course
5. Have you ever found yourself sexually aroused by someone that you absolutely should not have been? no
6. Have you ever cheated at school? how so? yes, I did not attend an assembly--I rationalized that it was my planning period and I needed to get ready for classes
7. What if you came across a backpack stuffed with one hundred thousand dollars. Would you keep it? well, a lot factors in--where did I find it?
8. What if you were the most powerful person in the world. How would you use that power? like super-powers? like political powers? Hopefully, I would use my power for good.
9. What if you found a magic lamp? I would make wishes
10. What if you could change one thing about the world. What would that one thing be? an end of strife
11. What if you could take one thing back. What would that one thing be? I wouldn't waste my energy on the negativity
12. What if you were stuck on an island forever but had all the water, food and shelter you needed. What would you do? knit
13. What if the internet didn't exist? I would miss it if it just stopped working... but if I had never existed, I would not know what I am missing
14. What if you never started blogging? I would still be regularly keeping a paper journal
15. What are your November 22 Thanksgiving plans? hopefully I will be able to eat solids by then, regardless, I'm going to spend time with my family