Ten things in no particular order:
1) Somehow or other, I scratched my glasses today. I stopped by the eye doctor after school and whaddya know? The lenses are under warranty! So they ordered new lenses for me.
2) My tub is draining slowly again. I dosed it with some Mr. Plumber. Hopefully that will take care of the problem.
3) I had fun today. There have been years that were so incredibly dreadful but this has been a really good school year. I've made some great connections with students and I'm happy with my teaching this year. I've kicked it up a notch!
4) I'm excited to wear my new dresses, I wish the weather would cooperate a bit more. I want to wear my new shoes, too, but I don't want to ruin them in the rain.
5) Thursday is Board of Trustees training day. I'm afraid it conflicts with knitting group. I'm so bummed to miss knitting!
7) The Dali Lama says: Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
8) I watch The Voice because of my unending love for Cee Lo Green. Well, the judges, but especially Cee Lo.
9) Barack Obama is following my boards on Pinterest. Ha ha ha ha!
10) I get to start a new book tonight. I read my book group book and a book I promised a student I would read. Now it's time for fun!